Thursday, October 15, 2009





My heartfelt thanks to the Innovative In-Laws for choosing me as one of the 'Winner - In-Laws Choice' in their contest titled 'Garnish the Dish '. My 'Scenic Curd Rice flakes' offered this feather to my hat. My Congratulations to the other winners Rohini, Kamala, Lakshmi. I'm dedicating this post to the award coz its my first award after I entered into this blog world.There is nothing sweet than relishing the first fruit of success and so this deserves a dedicated post...What say????? ahhh...:)



At this point would like to share some interesting happenings related to this event. After I created a blog, initially like most of you I started to visit other blogs. I gave comments and requested them to visit my blog. Nithya and Pavithra were amongst the few who gave their comments almost immediately. This was a great encouragement for a new comer like me. They were regular followers of my blog. The first thought about participating in an event popped up only after seeing the 'Garnish the Dish' event. To tell you the truth this was my first entry to an event. I'm so thrilled on this award and I hope I'm able to contribute with authentic recipes.


Thank you so much friends for your encouragement!!

7 Comments:

  1. Raje said...
    Congratulations on the award!
    Unknown said...
    Congrats on winning the award..Wish u get more & more award in future.
    Wish u & ur family a happy & prosperous diwali..:)
    kamala said...
    Congratulations for the award. Wishing you a 'Happy Diwali'.
    Rohini said...
    Congratulations dear.. You deserve it!

    Wishing you and your family a very happy and joyous Diwali dear! Have a great day!

    Btw, your blog's new look is so cool! :)
    Sushma Mallya said...
    Congraz gethan, u really deserved this award,u garnish and present the dish very well...u have a lovely blog too....And happy diwali..hope ur having a good time
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Gethan,
    Congrats on the award!u really deserve it!
    U have a fabulous space here!
    keep rocking...
    Deepti said...
    congrats dear on the award.

Post a Comment